Exams are over and it just dont feel like it. It was a rather horrible day being the last day of the mid sem test. i mean normal people would rejoice once its over. but for the first time, it wasnt like that for me! I so dont want to take back my OB results. The test spoiled the whole me today
And so there was a class outing after the paper. Initially i did not feel like going but felt kind of bad to pang the class. not class but more for buddy and pal. I wasnt exactly in the right mood. i hope it didnt affect the rest.
I dont know why, but i think tt im missing out on alot. maybe its because i havent been spending time with them. i mean havent been studying with them.
brenda the great finally updated at :
11:52 PM
PROFILE
Brenda Kor
IJTP
4/7
04.07.1990
ARC-ian
student