OH WELL!!!! Today's meeting was relatively good. i thought we managed to complete what we planned to do. will just have to woek on our research for the next meeting. But i was late!!! Can you believe it? I woke up at 10am when our meeting was suspose to be at 10! I think its time for me to change my alarm clock every now and then. Because im really immune to the ring of the current one.
AND YES!!! jes the pal is back!!! haha...the best thing was when she called me last night, i felt like i was talking to a man!!! (take note: MAN not BOY) so many things happened during the camp!!! I SERIOUSLY NEED TO GET IN NXT YR!!! Pal! I know there will be a way for me if i dont get in!! Make it happen! :D
brenda the great finally updated at :
11:11 PM
PROFILE
Brenda Kor
IJTP
4/7
04.07.1990
ARC-ian
student