The leader of the Singapore terrorist Jemaah Islamiyah (JI) network, Mas Selamat Kastari, escaped from the Whitley Road detention centre at about 4.05 pm on Wednesday, said the Ministry of Home Affairs in a statement.
I really think that this is super interesting! my mum and i were on our way back home we say troops of soldiers in a line at the pedestrian path. I really pity them. Imagine standing there for hours and not even getting paid! I wouldnt mind if im paid to do so. But anyway, i could tell that they were so super bored!! HAHA!!!
Those soldiers were: Playing with the bush of plants, Caught one eating sweet, And 2 guys punching each other.
HAHA!!!! At least they have some source of entertainment even from plants:D The troops went into big-mama's hse!!! How lucky for ur house to be located at such a PRIME area. For more info pls go to www.big-mama.blogspot.com
brenda the great finally updated at :
7:48 PM
PROFILE
Brenda Kor
IJTP
4/7
04.07.1990
ARC-ian
student