Though its Friday now, im going to blog as though im stil living on last Saturday (:
So our happiness started at 6pm!
Those who are late were actually suspose to be severly dealed with!
And i cant believe i was the latest, never was i the latest before.
So, we made our way down to the esplanade park!
Im such a god squeezer! I managed to squeeze everyone one to the front!
As in i was the one who lead the way and clear the path for them ((:
YES!!! Whcih means our view was the best! HAHA!
First up for appetizers!!!
We had the planes!!! Its was like right infront of my face!
I nearly had a heart-attack! When i thought 2 planes collided with each other!!
i really think i have a weak heart! ):
But my heart was patched when the pilot gave me a sweet heart (:
And also those soilders marched passed us!
I think I have a fancy for guys in those uniforms (opps!)
Up next was main course!!!
FIREWORKS!!!! I managed to get them on video!
So i will be able to see fireworks everyday!!
I want ndp tickets!!! I cant believe that the poll for ndp tickets is over!!
So now how am i suspose to get them? ):
Plus singing the national pledge and anthem(are they both the same?) was such an embarrassment!
We were the only ones singing and realised that those around us wernt cos they were oldies!
Finally dessert!!!
We went for out late late dinner at subway ((:
oh yes before that! Jes n John came! (both ur names ryhmes!)
OMG!!! i cant stand it pal!!! WAHAHA!!!
You shouls know what im thinking!
And about that "beach/bitch" thing!!
I think "she's" really very poorthing la!!
I still cant get over it!
Dinner was super de duper hillarious pls!!!
Laughing non-stop like NEVER STOP!!!
Esp with mx around! We just talked about anything and everything that came to our mind!
Stayed here for about 2 hrs and we went to pan pacific hotel to "kai fang" (you wish)
OH!!! Not forgetting the charming subway manager who still works there!
As usual, next we went there for our flight to the sky!!!
Its like my furr(4th) time up there!!
This time no naked people! but small kids ((:
And then we went home!
Have i ever told u how much i hate city hall?!?
its the most complicated place that can ever exist!
Of all the times that i've been there, i never make my way back smoothly on my own!
This time, there were barriers all around and i was unable to find a way to the bus-stop!
So i ended up calling my dad to come pick me up!

The "sweetheart" (:

The "sweetheart" with my sweetheart?

Shirui is some where in there!

So does these uniform guys belong to buddy or me?






An attempt to take with the works!
But the works just decided not to put up with i took this pic for buddy!!


Everyone and me(the glass reflection) HAHA!

Thank you JIAYI, JOJO, RUHUI, WEIRONG, JES, MINXUE for making my day (((:
I havent got my fish yet! I wonder when will it appear!
And do u not know that im sick!??
Main reason: PROJECTS!
Will you be happy once again?