I PROCLAIM: My friends i need you, and i treasure you (:
I want to learn to be like DAD!!! He like the perfect person to be with on earth. His teachings are all so "just it" Could you give me a little of your almighty wisdom? I mean, theres like no situations that he wont be able to handle.
I would really want to live the way of life hes living, the very same way. The only think im wondering is "Why didn't i inherit any of those from him?" I seriously have to thank god for him! Thanks for teaching me something new today ((:
Putting those aside, im really happy that my guardian angel came to my rescue! Just like "Smurf to my rescue" I really wonder why, smurf is always there to rescue me! Its always when it seems like i have drifted to far out at the open sea and you will be there to save me at the neck of time. OH DEAR ME MY MY MY!!!! SMURF BE MY MY MY!!!
haha...im happy again! ((:
brenda the great finally updated at :
2:28 AM
PROFILE
Brenda Kor
IJTP
4/7
04.07.1990
ARC-ian
student