ok! i am going to be serious now to start this habit to update! So then in future when i become a princess i will remember how i lived my life.
So once upon a time, have been living my life pretty well. I sincerely love it (: plus i will be flying to disney in a month time, whats there to be sad of? Actually im looking forward to the fun side, visiting the castle and those magical island. And the day when im back here in Singapore i will be a OFFICIAL princess! (HAHA!!! OK IM LAUGHING MYSELF TOO!!)
I LOVE MY SCHOOL I LOVE MY FRIENDS I LOVE MY FAMILY I LOVE MY HOME I LOVE MY GRANDPARENTS I LOVE MY LIFE I LOVE MY ROOM!!
Oh yes, talking about my room, now i have a room all to myself!! So magical uh? Like my other 4 siblings are still sharing a room. But i think my parents love me too much or just to accommodate me - the princess? WAHAHA!! It has been revamped totally! Then again, i'll be in disney for 5 months. Which means i'll be abandoning the magical room for a magical castle! haha!!!
WOO!! fantasizing... ... ...
brenda the great finally updated at :
9:34 PM
PROFILE
Brenda Kor
IJTP
4/7
04.07.1990
ARC-ian
student