I think im immune to the aesthetic jab that i had so far! All in all i think i have taken about 15 jabs with all the visits in 3 weeks! I didn't feel a thing when i had it today! I spent close to 4 hours on the surgeon chair today! My head felt really numb after that. And thinking i will complete my treatment today, i was wrong!! I have 2 more visits to go! LIKE OH MY TIAN!!!
Now, it is the cost of the treatment that hurting my pocket not mouth!! Spent over $1000 in that 3 weeks! Hello Hell, the money was self funded (in a way) It was my Ang Bao money meant for America!! ARGH!!!! NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY!!!!
Talking about Disney, do you know that its being delayed?!? LIKE!!! NO WAY!!! a few weeks lesser for me to be a princess?!? We'll be leaving somewhere after 9th Sept! YOU CHEATED ME ):
brenda the great finally updated at :
7:53 PM
PROFILE
Brenda Kor
IJTP
4/7
04.07.1990
ARC-ian
student